Splunk Online Training
We are one of the few institutions that offer Splunk online training centre in Hyderabad. This course is designed to help students understand the different techniques used to prepare, analyze and collect data. Our syllabus is structured in a way it offers Splunk training from beginners to experts. Splunk is one of the common softwares used to manage search data from server, network devices and applications.
The Splunk admin online training teaches people how to use Splunk to make machines’ data both utilizable and reachable even by those who don’t have any background training on data management. This course will teach you how to examine data produced by various IT systems and technology infrastructure. This applies to both physically, virtually and in server clouds.
The journey to success of a business starts with carefully analyzing data to determine the current performance of a business and develop better techniques to help your business perform. Splunk has for years proven to be effective when it comes to managing data.
Our Splunk online training centre in Hyderabad aims at helping students perfectly understand what Splunk is all about. This ranges from what Splunk comprises of, how to check alerts and lo alerts.
Our Splunk training course comprises of the following topics:
- All our students will learn about Splunk and what it comprises of. We will also look at its various uses.
- Understand the difference between syslog server, log analysis and Master Splunk syslog. We will also look at how they are related.
- Learn in depth information about Splunk cloud and Splunk log management. We will also look at Splunk search application.
- Look at the various tools and techniques used to search and analyze data.
- We will also look how Splunk helps secure data. We will also the importance of properly handling data.
- A step by step guidance on how to create Splunk charts and reports after carefully analyzing data.
- Look Splunk analytics into details and understand the different forms of Splunk visualization.
- Procedures on how to handle Splunk data analysis, formatting and calculation. These guidelines are so clear that everyone can easily understand, including those without any background knowledge on data management.
- Tips on how to effectively monitor your data and how to solve any problems relating to data.
- Guidelines on how to prepare for the Splunk certificate examinations
Machine Data Basics
- Application Logs
- Web Access Logs
- Web Proxy Logs
- Call Detail Records
- Clickstream Data
- Message Queuing
- Packet Data
- Configuration Files
- Database Audit Logs and Tables
- File System Audit Logs
- Management and Logging APIs
- OS Metrics, Status, and Diagnostic Commands
- Other Machine Data Sources
The Story of Splunk
- Splunk to the Rescue in the Datacenter
- Splunk to the Rescue in the Marketing Department
- Approaching Splunk
- Splunk: The Company and the Concept
- How Splunk Mastered Machine Data in the Datacenter
- Operational Intelligence
- Operational Intelligence at Work
Getting Data In
- Machine Data Basics
- Types of Data Splunk Can Read
- Splunk Data Sources
- Downloading, Installing, and Starting Splunk
- Bringing Data in for Indexing
- Understanding How Splunk Indexes Data
Searching with Splunk
- The Search Dashboard
- SPL™: Search Processing Language
- Implied AND
- top user
- fields – percent
- The search Command
- Tips for Using the search Command
SPL: Search Processing Language
- Sorting Results
- Filtering Results
- Grouping Results
- Reporting Results
- Filtering, Modifying, and Adding Fields
Enriching Your Data
- Using Splunk to Understand Data
- Identifying Fields: Looking at the Pieces of the Puzzle
- Exploring the Data to Understand its Scope
- Preparing for Reporting and Aggregation
- Visualizing Data
- Creating Visualizations
- Creating Dashboards
- Creating Alerts
- Creating Alerts through a Wizard
- Tuning Alerts Using Manager
- Customizing Actions for Alerting
- The Alerts Manager
Recipes for Monitoring and Alerting
- Monitoring Recipes
- Monitoring Concurrent Users
- Monitoring Inactive Hosts
- Reporting on Categorized Data
- Comparing Today’s Top Values to Last Month’s
- Finding Metrics That Fell by 10% in an Hour
- Charting Week Over Week Results
- Identify Spikes in Your Data
- Compacting Time-Based Charting
- Reporting on Fields Inside XML or JSON
- Extracting Fields from an Event
- Alerting Recipes
- Alerting by Email when a Server Hits a Predefined Load
- Alerting When Web Server Performance Slows
- Shutting Down Unneeded EC2 Instances
- Converting Monitoring to Alerting
- Unifying Field Names
- Finding Incomplete Transactions
- Calculating Times within Transactions
- Finding the Latest Events
- Finding Repeated Events
- Time Between Transactions
- Finding Specific Transactions
- Finding Events Near Other Events
- Finding Events After Events
- Grouping Groups
- Further Reading
- Setting Default Lookup Values
- Using Reverse Lookups
- Using a Two-Tiered Lookup
- Using Multistep Lookups
- Creating a Lookup Table from Search Results
- Appending Results to Lookup Tables
- Using Massive Lookup Tables
- Comparing Results to Lookup Values
- Controlling Lookup Matches
- Matching IPs
- Matching with Wildcards
Splunk Quick Reference Guide & Advanced topics
- Case Sensitivity
- Top Commands
- Top Resources
- Sources and Sourcetypes
- Event Types
- Reports and Dashboards
- Relative Time Modifiers
- Common Search Commands
- Optimizing Searches
- Search Examples
- Eval Functions
- Common Stats Functions
- Regular Expressions
- Common Splunk STRPTIME Functions
Here are some Splunk certification questions we get from our potential students:
Will I be required to renew my certificate after a certain period?
Thank you for your question. No, you will not be required to renew your certificate after a certain period. You can use it anytime.
Can I get a better job with this certificate?
Yes you can. This course will give you an upper hand, especially if you are a professional data handler. Your certificate will make you stand out from your fellow applicants.
Does your syllabus talk about Splunk cloud and log management in detail?
Yes it does. We have an entire chapter that talks about Splunk cloud and the Splunk cloud management and how it can be more effective in its performance.
Can this course help me become a professional data handler without training more?
This course is designed to equip people with skills that will help them prepare, analyze and collect data using Splunk. This course is designed for everyone. Enroll today.
How long will it take me to finish the entire Splunk online training course?
Thank you for your question. There is no specific answer to this question. It depends on how which timetable you choose. You will definitely finish the course on time if you choose to become a full time student.
Do you train your students on how to create Splunk reports and charts?
Yes we train them. We teach them how to extract and study data before coming up with the reports or tables. We have an entire chapter that talks about this area of study.
Hi? I would like to know if you have a specific enrollment day for your Splunk course?
We don’t have a specific enrollment date. It is open throughout. We commence class immediately a specific quorum has been attained. Register with us today and start with the next batch.
How will this course transform my business?
The journey to success starts with effectively handling data. Data can guide you on the changes to make and the techniques to use in order to reach the intended goals.
What if I have difficulties understanding this course?
Our course instructors offer remedial classes. It is only offered for those who request this. Enroll today for our course; we will help you understand what is not clear.
Why should I choose you?
Our course instructors have many years experience in this field of study. We are also one of the institutions with the best facilities in Hyderabad.
Here are some reviews our Splunk training institutes in Hyderabad from our current and previous clients:
I love your syllabus. It is uniquely designed compared to others as it widely talks about Splunk. I can easily understand this software easily. A person who doesn’t have background knowledge on IT can perfectly understand. Keep up the good work. – Ritesh Vyas, Chandigarh
You have a conducive environment for learning. I can quietly read on my own or listen to the course instructor without any major distractions. Your institution has perfect facilities that make learning easier – Krishnamurthi Iyrer, Trivendrum
I have learnt how to extract, analyze and write reports on data using Splunk. I can handle all these tasks without hiring a data expert. I used to hire data experts to handle and manage my data on my behalf. Thank you so much for your help – Vilasrao Mane, Sydney
Please keep up the good work of demonstrating course work with a few examples. It has made it easier for me to do it practically. You are one of the few institutions that offers practical examples. Thank you so much – Erkan Meriç, New York
Thank you for allowing me to pay my fees in installments. I was really financially struggling. I almost dropped out of this course until I heard of your flexible payment scheme. May God bless you abundantly – Paul Gilbert, Russia
Start your conversation with us