Sharepoint 2013 Online Training
All the IT pros and developers now have a reason to smile! We, at Learn The New are ready to help you with the most promising Microsoft Sharepoint Online Training in Hyderabad, where you can learn more about the tips and tricks of SharePoint, without joining any real class. Sharepoint was initially released as a web development portal product, which can be used to host internal portals, applications etc. The different versions released from Sharepoint has come up with drastic changes in terms of features, support and architecture. The functionalities of the Sharepoint product kept growing as the core engine was changed in the latest releases. It supports every open source standards and the learning curve is very much minimized.
Through our courses, you will get to know more about the tools, which are used to offer file and document management strategies, along with intranet portals. All the tools, used for social networks, are defined and discussed in our courses, by trained professionals. Moreover, after coming in terms with our SharePoint courses, you will learn more about the workflow capabilities, and processes, associated with the same forum. Our professionals help in designing the right Microsoft Sharepoint Online Training courses, which can work well for IT developers and pros. Just by spending few hours for our courses, they will understand the basic working capabilities, associated with this platform. Listed below, are some of the major points, as covered in our scheduled programs:
- Online development plan meant for office 365
- Building some proficient services and blocks for SharePoint, with deep dive
- Proper management of SharePoint premises and online solutions
- Working with the official applications to the related office store
- Upgrade the present value to latest SharePoint platform
- Management of the SharePoint online storage quota, with the help of Support Corner
Customize to make your own choices, related with the topics, as placed under Microsoft Sharepoint Online Training. Here, you can choose the lessons you want to learn, an incorporate those under a complete package of your choice. These will not only help you to know more about the topic, but, we at Learn The New will help in growing an interest, regarding these courses. You can always take help from our online professionals, as they are available 24 * 7.
- Learn about Business Process Management that defines a systematic framework to achieve a specific goal.
- Workflow Manager one of the best managers available in the market today helps to get close to the business goals of the organization & aids in tracking and monitoring of the tasks.
- Business Intelligence ( BI ) the process of transforming the available raw data into useful information used for business analysis. The built in feature of Data Analytics is one core advantage in the sharepoint latest edition.
- Enterprise Search, the process of building content from different sources available in the organization /company.
- Learning about the logical architecture in which Sharepoint’s Enterprise Search will build the content and integration of different data sources.
- Get an idea on how to integrate different social networks and know about social tagging.
- Understanding different programming models if you are a developer. Some models are SSOM, CSOM, JSOM, Silverlight Client Object Model etc.
- Understanding how to build a Sharepoint App that will run entirely out of the Sharepoint Server.
- Difference between standalone / custom solutions and farm solutions.
- Different types of App Hosting Models like cloud based, sharepoint hosted apps.
Introduction to SharePoint
- What is SharePoint?
- Role of SharePoint Server in LAN.
- High Level Features
- Six Pillars of SharePoint
- SharePoint 2013 benefits
- Roles in SharePoint
- Version History of SharePoint
- SharePoint Editions
SharePoint Installation and Administration
- Server Hardware & Software Requirements
- Supported Browser on client
- Types of Installation
- Software’s to be Installed
SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- Creating Web Application
- Creating Site Collection and Top Level Site
- SharePoint site Home Page.
- Branding Site Look and Feel
- Working with Quota Templates
- Creating Site and Sub Site
- Save Site as Template & Create Site using Template
- Introduction to Lists
- Create Custom List
- Add Custom Columns
- Alert Me Option
- Sort and Filter List
- Create / Manage List View
- Site Columns
- Content Type
- List Template
- Metadata Navigation Settings
- List Throttling
Predefined List & Libraries
- Predefined Lists
- Predefined Libraries
- Create a document library
- Add one or more files to a document library
- Adding custom columns to the Library
- Add / Edit / Delete document properties
- Enabling Approval
- Versioning documents
- Check out, edit, and check in files.
- Managing Permissions
- Editing Document Template
- Use Word to populate metadata in SharePoint columns.
- To set Icon for New Document Types.
- Mapping Library to Network Drive.
- Document Workspace
- Information Policy
- Introduction to SharePoint Designer 2013
- Creating / Opening a site in SPD 2013
- Creating / Customizing Lists and Libraries
- Ghosted and Unghosted Pages
- Understand Master Pages
Branding SharePoint Sites
- Branding site Team Sites
- Branding SharePoint Publishing sites
- Custom MasterPages and Layout Pages
- Creating Custom Theme
- Creating and Using a Design Package
- Using Device Channels
Security – User Groups and Permissions
- Authentication vs. Authorization
- Creating users and groups in Active Directory
- SharePoint Groups
- Creating Custom Permissions Groups
- Granting Permission to User/groups
- To Create a Custom Permission level
- To bind Users/Groups and Permission Level
- Managing Permissions in Sub site.
- Permissions for Lists / Libraries or ListItems
- To Set Site Confirmation and Deletion of unused sites
- Managed Accounts
- Allow Users to create their own site
- Additional Security Features
Claim Based Authentication
- How does Claims Based Authentication works?
- Creating SQL Server Database for authentication using Membership and Role Provider
- Creating Web Application using CBA.
- Allowing Anonymous Access in a Web Application
- Enable Form Based Authentication
- Editing web.config of Web Application, Central Admin Application and STS
- Zones in SharePoint
- Creating an Alternate Access Mapping
Understanding Service Applications
- What are Service Applications?
- Benefits of Service Application.
- Service Application Life Cycle.
- Installing Service Applications and Associating with Web Applications.
- List of Service Applications.
Enterprise Content Management
- Introduction to ECM
- Provisioning Managed Metadata Service Application
- Term Store Management Tool
- Enterprise Content Types
- Document Sets.
- Document Id Service
- Content Organizer
- Documents and Records Management
User Profile Service Administration
- What is Social Computing?
- Managing User Profiles
- User Profile Service Application
- Synchronization Service
- Working with My Site
- Activity Feed Job
- Following Settings
- Creating and Configuring Communities
- Working with Audience
Administering and configuring Search
- Purpose of Enterprise Search solution
- Microsoft Server Side Search Products
- What’s New in SharePoint Search Server 2013
- Logical architecture for the Enterprise Search Components
- Setting up Search Service Application
- Configuring Crawler Settings
- Queries and Results Settings
- Search Administration at the Site Collection Level
- Creating Keywords, Definitions, Best Bets and Synonyms
- Creating Search Scopes
- Overview of PowerShell
- Pipelining of cmdlets
- Windows PowerShell Scripts
- Using .NET Objects
- SharePoint PowerShell Snap-In
- Creating/Managing a Web Application
- Creating/Managing Site Collection and Site
Backup and Restore
- Complete Backup of Web Application
- Complete Restore of Web Application
- Granular Backup of Site Collection
- Exporting & Importing of List
Server Object Model
- Site Architecture and Server Object Model
- SPWebApplication, SPSite, SPWeb, SPList and more…
- Working with List
- Working with Document Libraries
- Sample Programs to understand the Object Model
CAML and LINQ Queries
- CAML Overview
- Querying Lists using CAML
- Querying Joined Lists using CAML
- LINQ to SharePoint Overview
- Using SPMetal tool
- Querying Lists using LINQ
- Querying Based on Lookup Column
- Querying Joined Lists using LINQ
- SharePoint Root Directory
- Features Overview
- Features Scope
- Create a new feature and Deploying Features using VS2012
- Feature Events
- Manage SharePoint Solution (WSP) using PowerShell Commands
CAML – Creating List, Site Columns, Custom Actions and Site Definition
- Creating Site Columns
- Creating Content Type.
- Creating SharePoint List Definition with List Instance.
- Modify the User Interface Using Custom Actions.
- Creating Site Definition
Types of Pages in SharePoint 2013
- Site Pages.
- Application Pages.
- Master Pages.
- Event Handlers – Before events and After Events.
- Event receiver base classes.
- Registering Event Handlers
- Example of Before Events
- Programming After Events
Working with Web Parts
- Content Rollup
- Media and Content
- Social Collaboration
- Building a Simple Web Part
- Persisting Properties
- Editing Properties in Editor WebPart
- Developing Custom Editor WebPart
- Composite Web Part
- Visual Web Part
- Web Part Communication.
- What is Sandboxed Solution.
- Comparing Farm Solution with Sandbox Solutions.
- Benefits of using sandboxed solutions.
- To enable sandboxed solutions by using Central Administration.
- Create a Sandboxed Solution Project with a web part.
- Build and Deploy the Sandboxed Solution.
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration Sandboxed Solutions
Business Connectivity Service
- Creating a BDC Project in VS.NET
- Working with Entities and Methods
- Type Descriptor
- Using Data in External List
- Granting Permissions to the BDC List.
- What is Workflow
- Built-In SharePoint 2010 Workflows
- Workflow Manager
- Building Custom Workflow using Visio 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013
- Site Workflow
- Publishing and Deploying Workflow
- Building Custom Workflow using Visual Studio – 2013
Client Object Model
- How Client Object Model Works
- Managed Client Object Model Design and Understanding
- Understanding Load and ExecuteQuery methods of ClientContext
- Adding List and ListItems
- Querying List Data using CAML
- Performing CRUD Operations over List
- Querying Large Lists
- Performing Async Operations using SP.ClientContext object
- Fetching Lists Properties
- CRUD over List
REST API and OData Standard
- Role of REST and OData in SharePoint
- SharePoint REST Service Architecture
- REST EndPoints using OData queries to Select, Filter and Sort
- Example to Create, Update and Delete Lists
- Example to Add, Edit and Delete Items in a List
Apps for SharePoint 2013
- Apps Hosting Options
- Configure an environment for apps for SharePoint
- Manage the App Catalog in SharePoint 2013
- Using Office 365 and NAPA tool for development.
- Deploying SharePoint Hosted App using VS 2012
- Developing Custom Action
- Developing Client WebPart
- Using REST API
- Deploying Provider Hosted App
- Deploying Auto Hosted App
- About InfoPath
- Creating SharePoint list and Publishing in SharePoint site
- Creating Form and Publishing to SharePoint site
- Deploy Form Templates That Contain Form Code That Requires Full Trust
- Writing Custom Code in InfoPath Form
- Walkthrough to Delete SharePoint list items from InfoPath form
- Convert Word Forms to InfoPath
- Convert Excel Documents to InfoPath
InfoPath Digital Signature
- Publish an InfoPath Form to Forms Server and Digitally Sign it
- Enable sections in an InfoPath form to accept Digital Signatures
- Digitally Sign an InfoPath form and Submit using Email
InfoPath External Data
- Retrieve data from SharePoint Lists and your Databases into InfoPath forms
InfoPath Validation Formatting
- Template Part – Email field with built in Validation
- Enhance InfoPath form with Validation, Formatting and Lookups
What is the companies adaptation for Sharepoint ?
Sharepoint server was in place in most of the Fortune 500 companies in some capacity. It is being used for collaboration across different verticals in the companies, to maintain centralized repositories, to generate on the fly intelligent reports. More than 75% of the companies are using Sharepoint.
What is the market penetration for Sharepoint ?
As new users are getting added to the umbrella, the product is in large demand across all the companies. The job trends are phenomenal.
What is the chance of grabbing a job on Sharepoint ?
As Sharepoint is having multiple components like web, collaboration, UI, Apps etc, there are more chances to get a job on Sharepoint if you are with the new skills. Ideally in the market from the developer perspective, you will be in good demand. You have different job profiles you can fit into depending on your interest. You have almost 30% increase in the job profiles on Sharepoint.
What are the main components in Sharepoint ?
Sharepoint is a bundle of different components offering a wide variety of integrated services
- Business Process Management ( BPM )
- Enterprise Content Management ( ECM )
- Business Intelligence ( BI )
- Enter Social Networing
- Enterprise Search
How to attend a demo session ?
You can register yourself on your inquiry page or you can call to +91-733-751-9922 / 33. You can tell / write your exact requirement and our support team will put the trainer who suits your requirement.
We are well known for offering various SharePoint courses online. Here are some of the reviews we have received from our current and previous students:
It is known the secret behind the success of a business starts with effective planning and handling of documents’. I have been looking for a program that will equip me with skills on how to collaborate documents to be visible by many people. The SharePoint online training course has really helped me a lot. Thank you.Martin Berry
I am so glad I enrolled to study this course with you guys. It enabled me to learn many things ranging from how to custom websites in a manner they can edit, store and create documents using Microsoft office suite.Nelson Robson
I am so happy I came across this program. It has helped me a lot when it comes to handling and managing database. The SharePoint online training course taught me on how to enter, read and edit database in access stored in SharePoint. Irfan khan
I used to hire a lot of people to come develop me websites that allow me to store and retrieve document, links and contacts. I have saved a lot of money after studying this course. It gave me step by step guidelines on how to create my own website that can store documents, links and contacts among others. Manav kothari
I was finding it difficult to guide my employees on how to find information and content stored o my website. This course helped me a lot as it contains guidelines on how to give permission to people to access your information and content. Thank you so much for offering this course. Abhinav shah
Start your conversation with us