Net Online Training
We top the list when it comes to offering .net online training. We have been offering online courses for many years. Our course is structured in a way people get familiarized with various technologies. They range from Microsoft.net, VB.net, and Asp.net and C# among others.
We are one of the few .net online training institutes that have structured its course outline to cover various topics relating to .net. This ranges from .net debugging, coding and development of web applications and windows.
Our .net online training course also has advanced ASP.net modules. We have hired top course instructors to guide our students through this course. It is their responsibility to guide them through the theoretical and practical part of it.
Enrol in our .net online training in and become a better programmer.
- We will start off by looking at the introduction to the .net framework. We will look at the overview of this course and what it aims to achieve at the end of it.
- We will look at the memory units and number systems. We will look at the various number systems and memory units and how they operate.
- Look at C# programming concepts and the object-oriented programming language.
- We will look at the different SQL server programming languages. We will look at database concepts. We will also look at the different data types in SQL server.
- Look at the common commands used in SQL. They range from TCL, DCL, DML and DDL among others.
- Understand the ADO.Net architecture, connection and disconnected architecture.
- Look into details on how to connect database from UI.
- Understand all the Asp.net concepts. We will look at the difference between HTML and ASP.net.
- We will look at the Asp.net state management. They range from server-side technique and client-side techniques.
ASP.Net Online Training Content
Introduction to .NET Framework
- .NET Framework
- .NET Languages
- Getting Started
- Using Variables and Arrays
- Methods and Parameters
- Decision Structures and Loops
- Handling Errors and Exceptions
- Classes, structures and enums
- Method Overloading
- this and base Keyword
- Sealed classes
- Interfaces, Abstract Classes
- Working with Delegates
- Designing and Implementing Events
- Sealed classes and Partial classes
- C#.NET Application Architecture
- Solution, Projects
- Compiling, Debugging and Running in IDE
INTRODUCTION TO GUI PROGRAMMING
- System.Windows.Forms Assembly
- The Form Class
- Win Forms
- Visual Inheritance
- Programming with Controls
- User Controls
WORKING WITH COLLECTIONS, IO
- Readers and Writers
- Binary Serialization
- Formatters, Binary Formatter
- SOAP Serialization
- XML Serialization
- Data Readers
- Command Object
- Procedure Execution (PL/SQL)
ADO.NET II: Data Adapters and DataSets
- Data Tables
- Data Relations
- Data Views
- Strong Names
- Private and Shared Assemblies
- Threading Introduction
- System.Trading NameSpaces
- Thread Members
- Thread States
CRYSTAL REPORTS WITH .NET
Overview of .NET
- Drawbacks of the Existing System
- Why .NET came into the picture
- Difference between Java and .NET
- .NET Framework Architecture
- Versions of .NET Framework
Visual Basic .NET
- Disadvantages of Visual Basic
- Programming in VB .NET
- Conditional Statements
- Overloading Methods and Constructors
- Abstract Classes
- Access Specifies
- What is Exception
- Error Handling
- Using Try, Catch, Finally and Throw
- Defining our own exception classes
- Debugging the Application
- Understanding Windows Programming
- Class Hierarchy
- Using Various Windows Components
- Client-Server Architecture
- Understanding Drivers and Providers
- ADO .NET Architecture
- Using OLEDB Providers
- Data Readers
- Using Oracle and SQL Server Managed Providers
- Disconnected Architecture with Datasets
- Data controls
- Data Table and Data View difference and usage
- Invoking Stored Procedures
- Why Assemblies
- Disadvantages of Com
- Architecture of Assemblies
- Creating Private and Shared Assemblies
- Deploying Shared Assemblies in GAC
Custom Windows Controls (User Controls)
- Creating and Using them in other applications
- Defining properties to controls using Property Procedures
- Defining Events to controls and invoke them
- Difference between Multitasking and
- Advantages of Multithreading
- Creating Multiple threads in application
- Thread Synchronization
- Understanding Windows Services
- Creating Windows Services
- Installing and Uninstalling Windows services
- Understanding Distributed Architecture
- Drawbacks of DCOM
- Remoting Advantages
- Remoting Vs web services
- Creating & Using Remote Applications
- Designing and Invoking Crystal Reports
- Datasets and Crystals Reports
- Web Programming
- HTML, DHTML
- Difference Between ASP and ASP.NET
- Inline Technique & Code-Behind Technique
- Code Render Blocks
- Server Controls
- Page Basics, Page lifecycle
- Post back Request
- View State, Directives
PROGRAMMING WITH SERVER CONTROLS
- Html Server Controls
- Web Server Controls
- Basic Web Controls
- List Controls, Data Controls
- Adv Controls, User Controls
CUSTOM CONTROL Development
THEMES AND SKINS
MASTERPAGES AND SITE NAVIGATION
- DataReaders and DataSets
- Command Object
- Transaction Programming
- Procedure Execution
- Data Adapter and Data Set
- Data Tables
- Data Relation
- Data Views
- Updating Dataset
ADO.NET AND ASP.NET
- Working with Data Controls
-Inserting, Updating, Deleting
-Sorting in Data Grid
-Paging in Data Grid
- DataSource Controls
- Data List
- Repeater Control
- Crystal Reports
- DTDs & XSDs
- SAX Model
- DOM Model
- XML Programming in .Net
- XML Readers
- XML Serialization
STATE MANAGEMENT WITH ASP.NET
- View State
- Cookie State
- Session State
- Session Tracking
- Application Object
- Session and Application Events
ASP .NET APPLICATION TUNING
- Machine.Config & Web.Config.
- App Setting
- Compilation Settings
- Custom Error Settings
- Session State Settings
- InProcess & out process Session States
- State Server & SQL Server
- Cookieless Session State
- Application and Global.ASAX
- Introduction to Caching
- Types of Caching
- Page Caching
- Diff. between Webuser Controls & Custom Controls
- Page fragmentation Caching
- Data Caching
- Data Caching – Application Object
- Page Level
- Application Level
- Authentication & Authorization
- Windows Authentications
- Forms Authentications
- Passport Authentications
- WSDL, SOAP, UDDI
- Publishing and Consuming Web Services
- Web Client
- Windows Client
- Caching Web Services
- Security in Web Services
- Web part Manager
- Zone Types
Overview of Advanced .NET Technologies
Please tell me if this course talks about number systems and memory units?
Yes, our .net online training course contains a chapter that talks about number systems and memory units. We will also look at the various memory units and number systems.
I am looking for an online course that talks about C# programming. Can you please recommend me a course that talks about this topic?
Our net online training course will help you. It has a chapter that talks about C# programming concept. This chapter also talks about the object-oriented programming language.
Please tell me the kind of web technologies this course talks about, thank you.
Please tell me how I can enrol in your online .net training course
You can sign up with us. Alternatively; you can contact us for more information on how to register with us. You should also contact us if you find this process difficult.
How many common commands used in SQL does this course talk about?
Thank you for asking this question. This course talks about a couple of commands used in SQL. They range from DML, DDL, TCL and DCL among others. This course is well detailed in that you will understand what is being conveyed.
Please tell me how long the .net online training course will equip me with knowledge on how to connect the database from UI?
Thank you for asking this question. There is no specific answer to this question. It all depends with a person’s understanding capacity and if a person has any background knowledge on programming.
Do I need any background knowledge in a programming language in order to study this course?
No, you don’t need any programming language to understand this course. Our course instructors will guide you on this program from scratch. This course can comfortably accommodate anybody.
Give me one reason why I should choose you for the .net online training course?
You should choose us because we have been teaching online training courses for many years. Secondly; we have invested a lot of money in purchasing the latest technology. We have also hired highly trained and experienced course instructors.
Can I enrol as a part-time student? I have a very busy schedule during the day
Yes, you can. We have a couple of timetables for our students. Kindly contact us for more information regarding our various timetables. We can even bend our timetables to accommodate your time schedule.
Do you guys offer corporate training?
Yes, we do. Kindly contact us for more information regarding this. There is a lot of information we need to share with you.
Thank you for refunding me the excess fees I had paid to you guys. I had given up on recovering the excess fees. You are truly an honest institution. I would give you a 5-star rating if given the opportunity. Abel Harvey
I appreciate the strides and the initiative you took to show me a sample of your previous sessions. It has really helped me to understand what .net online training course is all about. I happy I enrolled for this course with you. Michel Harper
Thank you guys for helping me prepare for examinations. Your course instructors gave me tips on how to answer questions. They also taught me on the questions to expect. I am happy I passed this course. Ishita Banerjee
There is no doubt you guys are the best in entire India. You have hired the best course instructors. Your institution also takes care of its students by providing them with online reading materials. Keep up the good work. Arnold potter
I missed out on a couple of online sessions. I am happy the way my course instructor provided me with recordings of the missed session. He was also clarifying points I did not clearly understand. Thank you so much for your help. Ankit diwedi
Start your conversation with us