MongoDB Online Training
You might have walked through and worked on various relational databases that are ubiquitous. But when you change the data model from relational to document-based, you have a new one here MongoDB. Today applications are driven by voluminous data that can be structured, unstructured, semi-structured and polymorphic. Applications are expected to offer services that must be always up and running and they should be compatible with different types of devices and channels. MongoDB is brought into the technology world with a blend of relational database philosophy and NoSQL technologies.Our MongoDB online training course takes you to a new level if you have already worked on relational databases.
- A good understanding of the MongoDB architecture and tools.
- Comparison of database categories like relational, OLAP and NoSQL.
- Challenges in relational databases and what is the advantage with NoSQL databases.
- How NoSQL is different from traditional PL/SQL.
- Differences between JSON and BSON ( Binary JSON ) and their structures.
- How to embed documents and arrays within other documents and arrays.
- Object oriented programming and horizontal scaling.
- Know about NoSQL categories like Document Base, Key-Value stores, Graph Store and Columnar.
- Understanding different types of operators, selectors, upserts and multiple updates.
- Our MongoDB online training covers features like auto sharing, built-in replication, indexing, rich document queries, text search etc.
- Walk through the enterprise modules of MongoDB like Enterprise Software Integration, Advanced Security, Management etc.
- Big data integration for applications that handle huge volumes of data. Our online course will also cover Aggregration framework, MapReduce, GridFS etc.
- Cloud, On-Premise and Hybrid deployments is the additional advantage with MongoDB.
- Integration of MongoDB with mobile applications and deployments.
Intro to MongoDB Online Training
- SQL and Complex Transactions
- Documents Overview
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Cursors Introduction
- Query Language: Basic Concepts
- Query Language: Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
- save() Command
- Partial Updates & Document Limits
- Removing Documents
- Multi Update
- Wire Protocol
- Bulk() Operations and Methods
- Common Commands
- db.currentOp() & db.killOp()
- collection.stats() & collection.drop()
- Review of Commands
- Storage Engine: WiredTiger
- createIndex(), getIndexes() & dropIndex()
- Collection Scans
- Index Notes
- Unique Indexes
- Sparse Indexes
- TTL Indexes
- Geospatial Indexes
- Text Indexes
- Background Index Creation
- Explain Plans
- Covered Queries
- Read & Write Recap
- currentOp() & killOp()
- The Profiler
- mongostat and mongotop
- Asynchronous Replication
- Statement-based vs. Binary Replication
- Replication Concepts
- Automatic Failover
- Starting Replica Sets
- Initiating a Replica
- Replica Set Status
- Replica Set Commands
- Reading & Writing
- Read Preference
- Read Preference Options
Reconfiguring a Replica Set
- Priority Options
- Hidden Option & Slave Delay
- Voting Options
- Applied Reconfiguration
- Write Concern Principles
- Examining the ‘w’ Parameter
- Write Concern Use Cases & Patterns
- Reexamining the Page View Counter Pattern
- wtimeout & Capacity Planning
- Replica Sets in a Single Datacenter
- Replica Sets in Multiple Datacenters
- Replica Sets and Storage Engine Considerations
- Sharding & Data Distribution
- Replication with Sharding
- Chunks & Operations
- Sharding Processes
- Cluster Topology
- Running on localhost
- The Config Database
- Adding the Initial Shards
- Enable Sharding for a Collection
- Working with a Sharded Cluster
- Cardinality & Monotonic Shard Keys
- Shard Key Selection Example
- Process and Machine Layout
- Bulk Inserts and Pre-splitting
Backup and Restore
- Overview of Security
- Security continued: Authentication and Authorization
- SSL and Keyfiles
- Security and Clients
- Intra-cluster Security
- Overview of Backing Up
- Filesystem Snapshotting
- Backing Up a Sharded Cluster
- Backup Strategies
- Additional Features of MongoDB
Overview (Tools,Cloud Manager,Bash Scripting)
- Tools -RoboMongo
- Cloud Manager (Configuring and Working with MMS, Automation)
- Bash Scripting (Basics)
What does this course entail?
Thank you for asking this important question. This course contains various topics relating to Nosql database, data indexing, data monitoring, schema designing and mongo Db installation among others.
Does this course clearly talk about Nosql database?
Thank you for asking this question. Yes, it talks about it in details. This is actually the first thing you will learn in this course. It well detailed and explained.
Give me two reasons why I should enroll in the MongoDB online training course?
This course talks in details about different types of datatypes contained in documents. It also gives step by step guidelines on how modeling is done with Mongo Db.
Who is this course designed for?
There are many people who can benefit from this course. They range from system administrators, research professionals, database and analytics professionals and software developers among others.
Do you offer certificates for MongoDB online training course?
Yes we do. You simply need to finish the entire course syllabus and sit for the examinations, which you must pass.Afterwards; you will be awarded with a certificate.
I have one simple question. Does this course talk about how to import and export data?
Yes it does. This course is so diverse and detailed. It contains step by step guidelines on how to import and export data using Mongo Db.
Am I required to renew my certificate after a certain period?
No.It is not a must. This certificate will serve you for a long period. You can include it on your CV. You will stand out from your fellow competitors, especially in interviews.
How is this course taught?
We have been expecting this question. This course is taught by course instructors who are very familiar with this field of study.
Do you show sample sessions to those anticipating to enroll in this course?
Yes, we do. However; these positions are limited. Sample sessions enables students to have a clue of what they are about to study.
Does this course contain practical examples?
Of course yes. The Mongo DB course contains both theoretical and practical sessions. They help prepare students for real life.
We are one of the few institutions that are offering MongoDB online training course. This course focuses on how to store and deal with data that can be transformed into document format. It focuses on the NoSQL format. Here are some reviews from our current and previous clients regarding our Mongo Db training course:
I doubted the credibility of all online courses, including Mongo DB online training course. My sister enrolled for this course and successfully completed it. She landed a well-paying job because of this course. I have enrolled. I expect the best.Rutika Vaishnav
My business drastically improved to the point I had to expand. I enrolled in this course to help me manage and store important data and convert them into document files when necessary. This course has really helped me.Adrian williams
I am neither a data handler nor a software programmer. I love joining online courses that talk in details about data handling and conversion. I love the way Mongo DB online training course is well detailed.Barton smith
My database network has been hacked three times. I lost important data and others became corrupted after a while. This course helped me a lot as I gained tips on how to safeguard and secure my data.Shekar yadav
I have enrolled in a couple of online programs similar to MongoDB online training course. This is one of the few courses that talks about how to work with unstructured data such as log data, videos and even images. I am impressed.Addison joseph
Start your conversation with us