Mobile Apps Testing Online Training
We all have mobile phones. There are some instances where applications stop working for a while. The online mobile apps testing course is designed to help students find out the problem without having to consult a phone expert. The mobile apps testing training course equips people with skills to mobile test applications. Our course comprises practical live demos to help students understand the information better. This course is designed in a way anyone can understand, including the non programmers.
The android apps testing training can help quality analytics get better jobs as this course will impact them with unique skills. This course contains guidelines on how to use the necessary tools to organize both automated and manual application softwares. The online mobile apps testing course is mostly designed for android applications. The android course tests the state of mobile technology by looking at what undermines the softwares quality and tips on how to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your android application. It also talks about how to gauge the performance of your mobile application. Students receive a recognized certificate upon completion of the course.
Here are some topics covered in our mobile apps testing training course:
- We will look at the introduction to the mobile application. This ranges from components of mobile application.
- Understand the different types of mobile applications. They include web mobile applications, hybrid application and native application
- The mobile testing tour. This ranges from accessories tour, gesture tour and motion tour location.
- How the mobile apps testing course can help programmers in their career development through the skills they acquire
- Step by step guidelines on mobile testing. We will look at how to install and uninstall testing. We will also look at the features used in testing android applications.
- The various mobile testing strategies available, the workflow and the scenario based testing
- Understanding what logging bugs are and how they can compromise the functionality of mobile applications.
- We will look at step by step guidelines on how to analyze logging bugs and how to deal with various problems caused by these bugs.
- Understanding what an apk file is all about and how it functions. We will also look how to install and configure the apk applications.
- How to perform real time testing on a device. We will also look at how to handle these applications without interfering with their functionality.
TESTING CONCEPTS (MANUAL TESTING)
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Development Models
- Basics of Software Testing
- Testing Objectives
- Software Testing Techniques
- Types of Software Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle
INTRODUCTION TO MOBILE DOMAIN
- Introduction to Mobile Testing
- Device Testing
- Web Applications Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- Types of Devices/Phones
- Mobile Testing vs Mobile Application
MOBILE APPLICATION TESTING
- Defining Strategy for Mobile Application Testing
- Technologies & Development
- Tools available for platforms.
- Device Fragmentation
- MOBILE PLATFORMS
- Mobile Operating Systems
- Different Versions
- History of Android
- History of iOS
TYPES OF MOBILE APPLICATION TESTING
- Functional Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Usability Testing
- Performance Testing
- Stress Testing
- Load Testing
- Interrupt Testing
- Installation Testing
- Uninstallation Testing
- Updates Testing
- Backup & Restore Testing
- Power Consumption Testing
- Memory Leakage Testing
- Certificate Testing
USER INTERFACE TESTING
- Screen Orientation/Resolution
- Touch Screens
- Soft Hard Keys
- Trackballs, Track wheels Touchpad’s
EXTERNAL FACTORS TESTING
- Network Connections
- SD Card Interactions
- Bluetooth Testing
- Device Options Preferences
- Localization Globalization
- Database Testing
- Hardware Components
- Device Management Tools
- UDID for iOS
- Provision Profile for iOS
- What is SSL?
- Authentication and Authorization
- Session Handling
- Sensitive Information
- Web Applications
- What is emulator
- Challenges in Device’s and emulator
- Configuring the emulator
- How to Install apps on emulator
- Testing the Sample Application with emulator
- Test Case Creation & Execution
- Best Practices in Defect Reporting
- Native vs Web Applications
REMOTE DEVICE SERVICES
- Overview of Remote Device Services
- Introduction to Device Anywhere
API / WEB SERVICES
- Why Web services?
- Testing Web service’s
INTRODUCTION TO AUTOMATION TOOLS
- Why automation is needed?
- When to implement automation
- Tools available
CHALLENGES IN MOBILE APPLICATION
- Is your course structured to train people how to handle different types of applications ?
Yes. Our syllabus covers all types of mobile applications ranging from native application, web mobile application and hybrid application.
- Are you sure I will understand the mobile testing android application? I don’t have any skills on mobile testing application ?
Thank you for your question. Our syllabus is structured to help anyone learn how to test mobile applications. Enroll today and let us help you.
- Are you sure this course will help me get better opportunities ?
Yes.Our mobile application course impacts people unique skills that will help them efficiently detect mobile application problems and how to solve them. This certificate can give you an upper hand when looking for better job.
- Do you talk about iphone application testing ?
Thank you for your question. This course mostly deals with android applications. Our course instructors will talk about iphone applications, but not in depth.
- Does your syllabus talk about logging bugs ?
Yes.We have an entire chapter that talks about logging bugs. This ranges from defining bugs, how they interfere with the functionality of mobile applications and how to handle them.
- How long will it take me to learn how to test mobile applications ?
There is no specific answer to this question. It depends on the course you choose. Those who enroll as fulltime students finish the course faster the part time students.
- Why should I trust your instructors to train me on this course ?
We have a very strict recruitment protocol that helps us hire experts based on merit. Most of our previous clients can testify we have the best course instructors.
- Will I be able to handle all my applications myself without consulting someone ?
Yes you can. This course has been certified.Furthermore; there are many people who have benefited from this course?
- I am requesting you come to my institution and train some of my employees on the mobile application testing course. Is it possible ?
Thank you for your question. Kindly visit our offices. It will be easier for us to discuss this in details.
- Is your institution accredited ?
Yes we are fully certified. We have met all the set standards. Our certificate is recognized all over the world.
Start your conversation with us