Hadoop Online Training
If you want to have a certified course that guarantees you a Hadoop online training in Hyderabad, then this is the perfect place for you. Our online training is not just limited to Hyderabad but everywhere. If you want to pursue a career in Hadoop and Spark training, then our big data Hadoop online training will provide you with the knowledge and skills from the comforts of your own house.
What we offer
We offer a certified course and a full tutorial on management related to Hadoop. We will make you feel in complete control of the things that you wish to know and understand. Our expert trainer will give you a complete in-depth knowledge of big data processing and maintain with extreme expertise. The course is designed to provide you with online training for Hadoop and sparks and real projects for you to handle and learn more efficiently.
Before getting deep into the statement, have a brief of the features that our courses will offer.
- A 40 hours training under the supervision of instructors with complete exclusive understanding and guidance.
- Exclusive Hadoop Training and Hadoop online classes in Hyderabad.
- 5 projects from 5 different sectors to provide you with the complete understanding of the working procedure and knowledge over the matter.
- Additional training on tools such as Yarn, Pig, Impala, Hive, MapReduce, HBase, and Apache Spark.
- A self-paced audio-visual support for 24 hours.
- Complete knowledge and practice on CloudLabs.
- Certification reference of Cloudera CCA175 after the completion of the exam.
- Exclusive support and tutorial on big data Hadoop training online.
- Additional help and support on the phone and other communicational media.
10. Special tutorials and advanced Hadoop Training classes in Hyderabad for local interns.
Hadoop Training Course Content
Introduction to BigData, Hadoop:-
- Big Data Introduction
- Hadoop Introduction
- What is Hadoop? Why Hadoop?
- Hadoop History?
- Different types of Components in Hadoop?
- HDFS, MapReduce, PIG, Hive, SQOOP, HBASE, OOZIE, Flume, Zookeeper and so on…
- What is the scope of Hadoop?
Deep Drive in HDFS (for Storing the Data)
- Introduction of HDFS
- HDFS Design
- HDFS role in Hadoop
- Features of HDFS
- Daemons of Hadoop and its functionality
- Name Node
- Secondary Name Node
- Job Tracker
- Data Node
- Task Tracker
- Anatomy of File Wright
- Anatomy of File Read
- Network Topology
- Data Center
- Parallel Copying using DistCp
- Basic Configuration for HDFS
- Data Organization
- Blocks and
- Rack Awareness
- Heartbeat Signal
- How to Store the Data into HDFS
- How to Read the Data from HDFS
- Accessing HDFS (Introduction of Basic UNIX commands)
- CLI commands
MapReduce using Java (Processing the Data)
- Introduction of MapReduce.
- MapReduce Architecture
- Data flow in MapReduce
- Sort and shuffle
- Understand Difference Between Block and InputSplit
- Role of RecordReader
- Basic Configuration of MapReduce
- MapReduce life cycle
- Driver Code
- and Reducer
- How MapReduce Works
- Writing and Executing the Basic MapReduce Program using Java
- Submission & Initialization of MapReduce Job.
- File Input/output Formats in MapReduce Jobs
- Text Input Format
- Key Value Input Format
- Sequence File Input Format
- NLine Input Format
- Map-side Joins
- Reducer-side Joins
- Word Count Example
- Partition MapReduce Program
- Side Data Distribution
- Distributed Cache (with Program)
- Counters (with Program)
- Types of Counters
- Task Counters
- Job Counters
- User Defined Counters
- Propagation of Counters
- Job Scheduling
- Introduction to Apache PIG
- Introduction to PIG Data Flow Engine
- MapReduce vs PIG in detail
- When should PIG used?
- Data Types in PIG
- Basic PIG programming
- Modes of Execution in PIG
- Local Mode and
- MapReduce Mode
- Execution Mechanisms
- Grunt Shell
- Operators/Transformations in PIG
- PIG UDF’s with Program
- Word Count Example in PIG
- The difference between the MapReduce and PIG
- Introduction to SQOOP
- Use of SQOOP
- Connect to mySql database
- SQOOP commands
- Codegen and etc…
- Joins in SQOOP
- Export to MySQL
- Export to HBase
- Introduction to HIVE
- HIVE Meta Store
- HIVE Architecture
- Tables in HIVE
- Managed Tables
- External Tables
- Hive Data Types
- Primitive Types
- Complex Types
- Joins in HIVE
- HIVE UDF’s and UADF’s with Programs
- Word Count Example
- Introduction to HBASE
- Basic Configurations of HBASE
- Fundamentals of HBase
- What is NoSQL?
- HBase Data Model
- Table and Row
- Column Family and Column Qualifier
- Cell and its Versioning
- Categories of NoSQL Data Bases
- Key-Value Database
- Document Database
- Column Family Database
- HBASE Architecture
- Region Servers
- SQL vs NOSQL
- How HBASE is differ from RDBMS
- HDFS vs HBase
- Client side buffering or bulk uploads
- HBase Designing Tables
- HBase Operations
- What is MongoDB?
- Where to Use?
- Configuration On Windows
- Inserting the data into MongoDB?
- Reading the MongoDB data.
- Downloading and installing the Ubuntu12.x
- Installing Java
- Installing Hadoop
- Creating Cluster
- Increasing Decreasing the Cluster size
- Monitoring the Cluster Health
- Starting and Stopping the Nodes
- Introduction Zookeeper
- Data Modal
- Introduction to OOZIE
- Use of OOZIE
- Where to use?
- Introduction to Flume
- Uses of Flume
- Flume Architecture
- Flume Master
- Flume Collectors
- Flume Agents
When opting for this course, people are likely to have a few questions that they want to get answers first. On Such analysis, we prepared a list of the most FAQs
What is the minimum required system?
There is no need to have a high definition system installed. All you need is a working computer, an internet connection and a will to learn and improvise. Rest of the things that are required will be solved after you log in CloudLabs in the LMS of yours. If you need technical help regarding this factor, give us a call and we will help you find the best possible solution for you.
What is the trainer eligibility and who are they?
Most of our trainers are highly trained professionals with a deliberate experience in the field of data management. They are trained, experienced and have a certification from some of the most prestigious institutes in the world. When it comes to teaching, they actually have a whole lot of experience and a unique perspective to understand each and every student according to the intellectual capabilities of the individual.
What are the modes of training offered for this course?
There are two basic categories under which the entire course is divided. They are:
Hadoop online training in Hyderabad/Hadoop online classes in Hyderabad: The entire procedure of training will be online but since we are a Hyderabad based institution, we can provide some additional support to the local residents with an up-close and personal aspect.
If I don’t feel like continuing the courses, can I quit and still have a refund?
The primary motive of our course is to educate the mass. So, when it comes to financials, it is just a byproduct. If you don’t feel like continuing the course, you can opt out of it. And as far as the refund is concerned, the refund will likely to be made after the deduction of the admission charges. For a better understanding, please refer to our terms and conditions page. (Embed the link in the ‘Page’ word)
If we study in a group, will we be eligible for a discount?
Yes, you will. If you have a large group of candidates who want to enroll, then you are likely to get a satisfying discount. There is a number of things that must be kept in consideration before the processing. We would recommend you to talk to our customer care executive by phone call or participating in a live chat in the right side corner of the page.
What are the modes of payment that I can use?
You can use a number of payment options depending on your nationality. Please find the below list of options according to your needs.
- Debit card (Visa, RuPay and Master Card): For Indian users only.
- Credit card: For everyone
- Paytm: For Indian users only
- PayPal: For everyone
- NEFT: For Indian Users only
- American Express: For Abroad applicants
- Diner’s card: For Abroad applicants
If I have any queries regarding the training program, whom should I ask?
If you have any queries, you can ask and refer to our 24 hours helpline number () or just start a thread with our online customer care executive. You will be made familiar with all the details that you need to know. If you have some additional queries, you can also bring that up to us. We will help you to the fullest of our potential.
Does our faculty members are experienced enough to teach us?
Each and every teacher from our faculty group is at least 10 or above years when it comes to working experience. They are trained professionals and handle the trainees with the utmost delicacy. It is their duty to make you understand with one way or the other.
What is the certification procedure?
The certification procedure is completely in your own hands. We can only teach you and make you achieve the level of perfection that you require. But when it comes to certification, we are helpless as we don’t have our hands indulged in any malpractices. So, we can promise you to teach everything you know, but you have to be the one to make that happen.
What is the support commitment and what it covers?
The support commitment says that we have a 24 hours support team working 7 days a week. If you ever be in need of help and support, you can always count on us to provide you with the necessary help that you want.
When it comes to commitment, why take our word for granted? Here is a list of our best 5 comments that our customers have reviewed. Check them out and get yourself satisfied with it from their point of view.
- Being a slow learner, it is very hard for the likes of me to actually understand a course so complicated as such. My mentors here have completely taken care of me like an elementary school student. Now I have started my own data management firm, all thanks to them – Sanjeev, New Delhi
- When Hadoop Training and online courses come together, we actually have a negative mentality. But after putting effort and getting help from such an institute, I am sure that most of the courses can now be comprehended after online – Lavanya, Texas
- The course is complicated and the people here are very helpful. So, when the two things come together, we actually have a very good outlook on the study factor. And to make it even better, they have provided me with a lot of things that other institutions may not. The best place to learn ever – Sudheer, Bangalore
- When I enrolled, I had a lot of things and doubts in mind. But I must say that I was wrong. They have listed me with everything and now they are actually helping me even after the completion of the course. That is very rare and unique to find – Nicholas, Johannesburg
- Hadoop was a very important element in our business. But finding a good place to learn was always tough. But after a few days of enrollment, I have not only conducted the course but also the projects that helped me get a good grip on my business – Ramya, Bangalore
Start your conversation with us