ETL Testing Online Training
We are one of the few institutions that offer the ETL testing online training in Hyderabad. This course talks about how to handle data warehouse. We all know the secret behind the success of a business starts off with effective handling of data.
The ETL testing classes in Hyderabad are very detailed, in that the course is diverse. We will look at the importance of data warehousing and why you should adopt it. Our course is different from others in that we have crafted it to the point anyone will understand what is being conveyed. This includes those who don’t have any background training on data management.
We will also introduce our students to the following concepts OLAD, ETL and OLTP systems among others. We are one of the few ETL testing training institutes in Hyderabad that will talk in details about the data warehouse architecture. People who study this course will be able to load data from to a specific destination after it has been verified. This is one of the reasons you should enroll for our ETL testing online training in Hyderabad.
Here are some topics our course entails:
- Introduction to the ETL testing course. We will look at the skills we aim to acquire at the end of this online course.
- We will look at the different types of ETL testing and how their data transformation and completeness capacity.
- In depth study at the regression testing, integrated and user acceptance testing. We will also look at some of the tools used in this process.
- Understand the downstream and upstream process. We will also look at the various strategies used to test data warehouse applications.
- Guidelines on how to set testing goals and how to achieve data accuracy dimension of data quality and data completeness.
- Look into details the ETL tester’s responsibility. This chapter also contains some basic ETL verifications.
- We will look at some of the challenges that might arise while conducting data warehouse testing.
- Understand the various SQL queries used for ETL testing. We will also look at what is incremental load and the role it plays.
- A few tips on how to deal with different ETL sources.
- Understand how this course can help transform your business.
DWH: Data Ware Housing Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modelling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modelling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- ETL architecture.
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects (ex: V Model, Water fall model)
- Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Testers have no privileges to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Approve requirements and prepare the Test plan for the system testing
- Prepare the test cases with the help of design documents provided by the
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to report the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness.
- Data transformation.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Ab Initio
- IBM Data stage
- Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
- Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
Working with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Lookup –Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifer
- Update Strategy
- Stored Procedure
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- SCD Type1
- SCD Type2 — Date, Flag and Version
- SCD Type3
- Workflow Manger
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Migration ?ML migration and Folder Copy.
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Performance Tuning
- Pipeline Partition
- Dynamic Partition
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target
- Load and performance testing
- Unit testing Procedures.
- Error handling procedures.
I would like to know what the ETL testing course is all about.
ETL testing course is a program that talks about data warehouse management. It highlights the importance of effective data management and covers a few details about ETL testing.
Who is this course designed for?
Thank you for asking this important question. This course is not only designed for the data handlers. Anyone interested in handling warehouse data can enroll for this course.
How many types of ETL testing are there?
We have an entire topic that talks about the different types of ETL testing. This chapter also looks into details how competitive they are.
Kindly tell me if this course talks about the various SQL queries used in ETL testing
Yes it does. This contains information on the various types of SQL queries available. Enroll with us today and learn about each one of them.
Are you sure this course will help me understand all there is about data warehousing?
Yes.The ETL testing course is complete. It is very diverse and contains all the information relating to data warehousing. The good thing about this course is that it is simple and easy to understand.
What will happen to me if I drop out of this course midway?
We pray this doesn’t happen to you. A person can always come back and continue from where he/she left from. You should contact us in case you have any problem. We are here to help you.
How will this course help my business?
As we all know, the secret behind the success of many big institutions starts off with effective handling of data. This course will teach you how to effectively handle your data and solve any problems that might arise.
Do you have any other course that talks about data apart from this one?
Thank you for asking this question. Yes we have. The list is big. Kindly contact us for more information on our list of courses that are almost similar to this.
Can I include you on my CV as my reference?
We will be honored. You need to have cleared this course with us and passed the examination before including us on your CV.
Does this course talk about ETL tester’s responsibility?
Yes it does. There is a chapter that talks about this. This chapter also talks about the basic ETL verifications.
I had limited time to study this course as I had to attend an interview in Delhi. I enrolled for this course and finished it a week before my interview date. I passed my examinations and included this certificate in my CV.I was hired because this course made me outshine my competitors. Thank you so much. Stella parker
I was impressed with the sample video you showed me regarding this course. I was happy with the way you have restructured your course to contain many important and useful information regarding data warehousing. Keep up the good work. Poulson Joseph
My business was losing a lot of money since I didn’t have a qualified data expert. I enrolled two of my employees to this course. My business starting improving slowly to the point I started making profits. This course has improved the productivity of my employees. Sujoy datta
I was so stressed about the ETL testing examinations. I was happy when I heard one of the course instructors offering examination preparation coaching. I eventually managed to pass the examination. Thank for your help guys. Mahesh gavaskar
You made me happy by allowing me to start this course by paying a small fee of the total amount. I was financially struggling at that time. My business wasn’t doing very well. I am glad you gave me a chance to complete this course. Monil Jain
Start your conversation with us