DevOps Online Training
Given the advancements and continual evolution in the field of information technology (IT), DevOps (Development and Operations) continues to carve and pave the way to redraw, regroup and realign the lines of lineament between hardware and software. DevOps online course at ‘Learn The New’ is one that explains the workings and processes of developing and deploying software as a collaborative effort. Our DevOps online course is the best offered at DevOps training institutes in Hyderabad and seeks to amalgamate the disjointed tech space of administrators, IT specialists and software developers via a singular interface.
DevOps online training from an expert is a technique and approach that ensures that business leaders, the development team, the operations team and the quality assurance team cooperate with each other consistently and smoothly to develop and deliver the software. The benefits that DevOps as a whole and particularly, DevOps online course, accrue are numerous, but they primarily enhance delivery of rapid, reliable and trusted software. In this way, DevOps assists organizations and companies to excel in the marketplace: accentuated employee productivity increased customer satisfaction and gratification and faster feature time to market.
DevOps online training in Hyderabad helps you to become a certified practitioner in optimizing the IT value stream, converting business needs into customers’ value-added services. With our DevOps online course, gain hands-on training to develop, test, configure, integrate, deploy and monitor software. If you wish to be at the top of the IT industry game, DevOps online training in Hyderabad can aid your goals. Acquiring knowledge from DevOps online training from experts with us will increase your capability in attaining a practical exposure to the workings of the industry. It will ensure that you only get the best of IT world.
The answer to all fragmented queries is finally here through the efforts of the AWS Platform. Click here for more information on our DevOps online course!
- Enrolling yourself in a DevOps online course at one of the best DevOps online training institutes in Hyderabad will help you understand how each element of tech space – IT specialists, web developers, quality analysts and administrators – work cohesively and in total collaboration with each other.
- DevOps online training from experts during this course will equip you with thorough knowledge about Docker, Selenium, Nagios, Jenkins, Puppets, GIT and several others.
- Moreover, our DevOps online course combines easy teaching, clear understanding, balanced training and a lot of practical application to ensure that you have all the resources to enter the IT world.
- Not only that, once you have made your way into the industry, the high ROI on this course will make sure you stay a vital part of it.
- Given the advancing and evolutionary nature of the IT industry, DevOps online training in Hyderabad offers a comprehensive and practical approach that will equip you with the latest knowledge and expertise to excel in that realm.
- DevOps online training in Hyderabad is energy-driven and delivery-focused at our institute. Since we train and make you work on developing the end product – the software – and ensure that all teams coexist and work collectively, the result is a joint and transparent system that delivers a 100%.
- The outline is flexible and will assist you in achieving your set targets in a timely and more efficient manner.
- DevOps online training from experts will guarantee that you progress within an organization and easily manage all the transitions from other software to DevOps.
- During the course of taking this our DevOps online course, you will be able to easily install and establish a home lab and work on it.
- Furthermore, at the end of your DevOps online training in Hyderabad, you will be able to assess and work around basic security and performance of software infrastructure, how to implement Python Basics and comprehend the wider significance of development and operations.
Introduction to DevOps
- What is DevOps?
- History of DevOps
- Dev and Ops
- DevOps definitions
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- DevOps main objectives
- Infrastructure As A Code
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- Tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Vagrant and so on.)
- Continuous Integration and Development
- Linux Installation
- User Management
- Package Management
- OS Basics
- Scripting Introduction
- Learn Shell Scripting
- Database Concepts
- Shell Variable
- Shell Decision Making
- Shell Test Conditions
- Shell Loops
- Shell Redirectors
- Shell Exit status
Revision Controls System
- Subversion Controls/Git
- Working with local repositories
- Working with remote repositories
- Installation of Git Server
- Chef/Puppet/Ansible Introduction
- Chef server Hands-on
- Chef workstation setup
- Chef Distribution Kit
- Chef Concepts
- Run list
- Introduction with Maven
- Maven structure
- Maven Phases
- Installation of Maven
- jar/war project structure
Tomcat Web Server
- Installation and Configuration
- Tomcat Manager
- Application Management
- App Deployment Methods
Nexus Artifacts/Proxy Tool
- Introduction to Nexus
- Installation and Configuration
- Repository Management
- Proxy Management
- Integration with Maven
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Jenkins Installation
- User Profile
- User Management
- Security Management
- Plugins Management
- Builds Setup
- Integration with Git
- Integration with Maven
- Integration with Tomcat
- Integration with Maven
Apache/HTTPD Web Service
- Installation of Apache
- Configuration of Apache
- Static Pages
- Dynamic Pages
- PHP Integration
- Working with Database
- Introduction to MySQL Database
- User management
- Permission management
- Creating a Database
- Data insertion/update
- MySQL Data Backup
- MySQL Hands-on
- MySQL GUI Tools
Installation of WordPress with LAMP
- Introduction to Vagrant
- Vagrant Terminologies
- Installation of Vagrant
- Vagrant Proxy Project
- Vagrant hands-on
Working with Docker
- Introduction to Docker
- Docker Terminologies
- Installation of Docker
- Docker image creation
- Docker hands-on
- Introduction to Nagios
- Concepts behind Nagios
- Nagios Installation
DevOps Project Work
- Project LAMP Setup
- Web layer
- DB Layer
- App Layer
- What is the significance of DevOps?
The world of IT is changing constantly. This means that the lines between hardware and software are being continuously changed, redrawn and re-demarcated.
DevOps paves the way of marking these boundaries. It assists in the collaborative efforts of IT specialists, web developers, administrators and analysts.
- What really is DevOps?
DevOps is a term that was coined by IT professionals at the beginning of the 20th century. The term – Development and Operations – is looked upon as a solution to the fragmented tech space with all its delays and queries. It combines the functionalities of all skills utilized in the industry and amalgamates them into one.
- Are there are pre-requisites for taking this course?
Familiarity with Unix/Linux system, understanding of a Text Editor and Command Line Interface (CLI) and basic networking knowledge will be beneficial.
- Who should opt for DevOps?
To stay relevant in the industry, admins should continuously develop and developers should continuously monitor. But overall, the course is ideal for software developers, project managers, testing professionals and even architects.
- What do I need to do to learn DevOps?
Be sure to communicate clearly, coexist and collaborate peacefully, understand new techniques and be willing to implement them.
- What are the benefits of DevOps?
DevOps will quicken your delivery process, bridge various communication gaps, offer a more stable operating environment and allow more time to add value to your work.
- Are there any exams I can take after being trained?
Yes! The DevOps Foundation and Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) examination can be taken.
- Is there a limited number of times I can take these exams?
No, you may take them as many times as you like.
- Is it necessary to enroll at an institute?
This is because in order to take the CASM, you will not need to be trained at an accredited institute.
- How is DevOps different from Agile?
DevOps is an extension of Agile but while Agile focuses on the development of software only, DevOps, goes beyond the development stage to deploy the software in the most easy and trustworthy manner.
- Since DevOps is gaining popularity, learning from the best is becoming a must today. DevOps online training from experts at ‘Learn the New’ ensures that you are adequately trained before entering the industry. – R.K Khanna
- The services ‘Learn the New’ offer are exemplary. I would highly recommend attaining a certificate from them because they not only teach in a clear manner but make sure you understand and follow through. They are cooperative, accommodating and terrific at their job! – Shalini Bheem
- If anyone is looking for a DevOps class, they should come to ‘Learn the New.’ The course is not only evenly-paced and well-thought out but is very practical! You will not only learn a lot and learn fast but learn things that will help you with jobs and employment later on. – Karan Kochhar
- ‘Learn the New’ makes the entire learning process new and fresh! They train you well and make sure that you are ready to enter the IT industry to make a mark. – Sabika Abbas
- DevOps is a good course but at “Learn the New’, it is exceptional. The training is excellent and they offer good value for money. – Jayeshri Lalani
- DevOps online course at ‘Learn the New’ is a great experience. The trainers were friendly and approachable and made sure that I unlocked and developed my true potential along with extraordinary software skills. – Susan D’souza
Start your conversation with us