Cassandra online training
We are one of the few institutions that offer Apache Cassandra online training. The Cassandra certification course is designed to help people better manage their database framework. This ranges from understanding the Cassandra’s features, data model and architecture among others.
The Cassandra certificate course will equip you with skills that will enable you to configure, install and monitor Cassandra. Most people think that those who learn Apache Cassandra online course are data developers, analytics professionals and software developers among others. That is not the case. This course is suitable for those who handle data on a daily basis. This course can help people achieve their desired goals.
Our Apache Cassandra online training exposes its students to data management system. Secondly; it equips them with skills on how to use Cassandra in data mining operations. People learning this course will also learn the Gossip protocol, Cassandra Hadoop integration and Cap Theorem among others.
Here is the syllabus covered in our Cassandra developer online training course:
- We will look at the introduction of the Cassandra course. We will look what Cassandra is, how it can be distributed and decentralized when it comes to handling data. We will also look at tips on how to make this software more effective.
- We will look at cases where Cassandra can be used. This ranges from geographical distribution, upgrading of some software’s using Cassandra and how to analysis data among others.
- How to handle Cassandra. This ranges from installing it, running it and uploading it on your server.
- We will also look at the basic CLI commands when handling hands-on session.
- A simple introduction to Cassandra data model. This ranges from clusters, key spaces and the relational data model.
- Step by step guidelines on how to retrieve read and record data. This process involves setting up and inserting data, how to speed up some values using Cassandra.
- We will proceed to look at tips on how to solve various problems relating to data and get operational within a short period.
- Understand the Cassandra architecture. We will look at the system keyspace, bloom filters, tombstones, anti-entropy and read repair and gossip and failure detection among others.
- How Cassandra can help take your business to the next level by helping manage your data.
- We will look at what is integrating hadoop and how it functions. We will also look at how it works with Map reduce and how to output data to Cassandra.
- Getting Started With Cassandra.
- New Problems which can’t be handled by traditional RDBMS
- Tradeoff between Consistency, Availability, Partition Tolerance (CAP theorem)
- What are the different solutions available?
- What is Cassandra?
- Use-Cases for Cassandra
- Cassandra Features – Tunable Consistency, P2P Architecture, Elastic Scalability, Col Orientation
- Demo Application using Cassandra
CASSANDRA DATA MODEL
- Understanding Cassandra Data Model
- Understand what database model is.
- Understand the analogy between the RDBMS and Cassandra Data Model.
- Understand the following Cassandra database elements:
- Column Families
- Super Columns
- Indexes in Cassandra
- Primary and Composite Keys and their limitations
- Design Differences between RDBMS and Cassandra
- Materialized Views
- Valueless Columns
- Aggregate Keys
- Understanding Cassandra Architecture
- Learn about the System Keyspaces
- Learn about internode communication such as Peer to Peer structure as well as Gossip Protocols
- Learn how Cassandra detects the failures in the nodes and repairs it
- Learn about Anti Entropy and Read Repair
- Learn about the Memtables, Sstables, and Commit logs
- Hinted Handoffs
- Bloom Filters
- Manager and Services
- Creating Sample Application
- Identify challenges faced by RDBMS
- Identify various possible available solutions
- Identify the rational behind choosing Cassandra
- Understand how data modelling differs in Cassandra from traditional relational databases
- Understand how queries are used to design Cassandra data model
- Apply Cassandra data modelling to various use cases
- Create the application which would involve creating various data elements you learned about in Module 2
- Perform batch updates and search column families
- Overview of the whole project specifying how Cassandra solved the problem which was laid out in the beginning
- Configuring, Monitoring, Maintenance and Tuning Cassandra Learn about various options of configuring Keyspaces and Column Families
- Learn about various Cassandra Replacement Strategies
- Learn about Replication
- Learn about Partitioners
- Learn about Snitches
- Learn about configuring Cluster
- Learn about Security
- Learn about Monitoring Cassandra Cluster
- Learn about Cassandra Maintenance
- Getting Ring information
- Basic Maintenance
- Load Balancing
- Decommissioning and Updating nodes
- Learn about Performance Tuning
- Data storage, Reply timeouts
- Commit Logs, MemTables, Caching and Buffer sizes
- Integrating Cassandra with Hadoop
- Learn what is Hadoop
- Learn Hadoop Disribution File System
- Learn how to work with Map Reduce
- Learn Tools like PIG and HIVE
- Learn PIG and HIVE interaction with Cassandra
- CRUD Operations in Cassandra
- Learn about Reading and writing data in Cassandra
- Learn about Cassandra API (Thrift)
- Learn about Slice Predicates
- Learn Data Definition Language (DDL) in Cassandra
- Learn Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements within Cassandra
- Learn to execute CQL scripts from with in CQL and from Command prompt
- Learn to Create and Modify Users
- Learn about Batch Mutates and Batch Deletes
- Learn various Security configurations in Cassandra
- Learn to Capture CQL outputs to a file
- Learn to Import and Export data with CQL
Does this course talk about Cassandra data model?
Yes it does. The Cassandra certificate course is a complete course. We have a complete chapter that talks about Cassandra data model. This ranges from key spaces, clusters and relational data model among others.
I don’t have any background knowledge on data management. Does this course cover the Cassandra architecture?
Yes it does. We have an entire chapter that talks about the Cassandra architecture. This ranges from bloom filters, system keyspace, anti-entropy and read repair among others.
Do you have sample videos for me to see before enrolling for this question?
Thank you for your question. Yes we have sample videos which you can view before enrolling for the Cassandra certificate course. Kindly contact us for more information.
Who are your trainers?
Thank you for your question. Our trainers are highly qualified data management experts. We have a strict recruitment protocol that helps us recruit qualified personnel based on merit.
How soon will I start classes?
As soon as you register with us and make a payment. We can commence classes immediately or wait for a targeted quorum before starting the course. It all depends with the situation
Do you have any offers for new students or long term students?
Yes we have. Our offers differ from time to time. Be on the watch out for the best deals as we introduce them from time to time.
Do you offer this software to different institutions on request after a person has trained with you?
Yes we do. You need to visit us for more information about this service as it is not as simple as it sounds.
How can this business help transform my business?
Thank you for your question. The Cassandra online course talks about handling and studying data. As we all know, the secret behind a business success starts off with effectively handling data.
How long does the Cassandra online course take?
It depends on how the timetable you choose. We have timetables for full time and part time students.
Why should I choose you?
Thank you for your question. We have a team of experts highly trained.Secondly; we offer affordable rates compared to other institutions in Hyderabad.
Here are some reviews we got from students who enrolled in our Cassandra online training in Hyderabad:
Thank you for editing and restructuring your course syllabus. It is so unique that everyone can understand what is being relayed on the course, including those without background knowledge on data management – Chris Evans
You have highly trained experts. They have vast knowledge on the Cassandra certificate course. They can comfortably answer any question related to them. Secondly; they can explain a topic that is not clear – Gilbert Methew
My business has started performing better. I trained some of my data handlers on the use of Cassandra software to handle data. They can handle various tasks and challenges relating to data management and study – Himanshu Parikh
I am saving a lot of money from studying this course. Through this course, I can retrieve data, analyze it and come up with accurate results based on the information I have retrieved. I used to hire experts to manage data on my behalf – Manmeet Kaur
I will choose your institution over and over again.First; you have professionally trained course instructors who have vast knowledge on this topic. Secondly; your institution is in a secure learning environment that provides a learning environment – Firoz Khan
Start your conversation with us