Angular JS Online Training
The value of AngularJS in the market is very high due to the recent trend of website apps. But finding a good institute for to get a good certified course is tough especially if you are looking for online courses. To solve that, we have developed an AngularJS online training course.
What we offer:
When you enroll with us for our AngularJS online training course, we guarantee you with the complete satisfaction and knowledge that you need to comprehend your projects in the near future. We will teach you to the application of NodeJS and AngularJS to develop single page applications. We designed the course in such a way that you will automatically get focused on creating high niche applications and network related apps.
When you learn AngularJS you will get familiar with the uses of NodeJS in a completely innovative environment and concept. You will soon understand what to and what not to implement in order to have a better grip on the market.
AngularJS online training will make you understand the possibilities of working with a better framework. That knowledge will make your design the best and the most popular MVC apps. It will provide you with support on a one on one basis, up-close and personal.
The best and the most important features of our AngularJS online training course are listed below. Be sure to read them before you enrol and understand what we are really providing.
- After you complete the course, you can have innovative development skills. Using NodeJS and AngularJS, you can actually develop high-class single serving applications.
- You will soon understand the basics and the essentials of creating scalable and high-speed network applications.
- You will understand the use of both the platforms to create an efficient class of work ultimately.
- You will learn to work with any asynchronous Node.js surrounding with complete control and flow mechanism.
- You will know how to use streams, files, and connections with complete freedom when it comes to some other database and servers with the help of applications based on node.js.
- A complete authentic knowledge on Node.js debugging application along with express framework in orders to comprehend and finally create the best MVC apps.
- You will be a complete authentic developer to make certain REST services which are a contributing part of the Node.js and AngularJS open source platforms.
- Real life projects to help you understand the working and interpretation of certain logic.
- Technical help and support and help from a personal point of view for local residents.
- Authenticated certification after the completion of the course.
Introduction to AngularJS
- What does AngularJS do for me?
- Who controls AngularJS?
- How can I get AngularJS?
Our first AngularJS application
- A basic application
- Using angular-seed
- The pieces of the puzzle
- How it fits together
- Model, View, Controller from the AngularJS Perspective
Single Page Applications
- What do we mean by Single Page Application?
- Creating Angular Modules
- Using Angular’s Routing Service
- Creating a Skeleton Single Page Application
- Where Controllers fit in, and what they do, from Angular’s perspective
- Managing Scope
- Setting up Behavior
- Building a basic controller
- A more advanced controller
- How to create a model
- Explicit models
- Implicit models
- Angular’s take on the View: a little bit different
- Tying a View to a Controller
- Tying a View to a model
- Expressions are lightweight code snippets
- Expression capabilities
- The border between expressions and $eval
- Standard filters
- Writing your own filter
- Tying filters together
- What are scopes?
- What do scopes provide?
- Scope lifecycle
- Scopes as a glue between controller and view
- Scope hierarchies
- Scope and events
- Angular forms vs HTML forms
- Angular form controls
- Form events
- The form controller
- Form validation
Ajax, Data, and Angular
- High-level interactions with servers
- Low-level server interactions with $http
- The deferred/promises API
- Making RESTful Service calls with $resource
- Teaching HTML new tricks
- Binding text and attributes
- Directive processing lifecycle
- A basic directive
- Directives and scopes
- Creating reusable directives
- Turning directives into components
Testing in Angular
- Unit testing
- End-to-end testing
AngularJS 2.x Overview and Migration Strategy
Below is a list of the most FAQs related to our AngularJS online training course. If you have a query, you are most likely to get answered there.
What is the system requirement for the course?
A regular system will do with a little-upgraded PC. If you want to enroll in this course, there is a good chance that you already have the required configuration. The most important thing that you will need is a stable working internet, preferably high speed. Rest of the things will be notified once the course is started.
If I terminate the course, do I get a refund?
Yes. If you think that this is not the thing that you were looking for and want to end our AngularJS online training course, then we will not only terminate your enrollment but will also make a refund after deducting the registration charge and any other charges if there are any.
What are the best ways to make a secure payment?
We take all sorts of payments but for the convenience of the user, we have made some specific parameters for the incoming of the payment. Below are the options that you can consider if you want to make a payment.
- Debit card (Visa, RuPay and Master Card): For Indian users only.
- Credit card: For everyone
- Paytm: For Indian users only
- PayPal: For everyone
- NEFT: For Indian Users only
- American Express: For Abroad applicants
- Diner’s card: For Abroad applicants
Who are the faculty members and are they really qualified enough?
The faculty team is constructed with a specialized professional with professional hiring by many MNCs and other firms. They will be tutoring you about the ins and outs of the course. As far s the qualification is concerned, they are highly qualified and everyone has a working experience of more than 10 years.
How to contact with faculty team for a query?
The faculty team is just a finger touch away from you. You can call our 24 hours helpline number or simply chat with our customer care executive in the right-hand corner box. Either way, you will understand the reference that we are at your service for 24 hours and 7 days a week
What is the certification procedure?
After the completion of your AngularJS online training course, you will be taking a small test to prove the excellence that you have acquired. When you are done doing it, you will be certified and the certification is proof that you are now an eligible professional to undertake projects.
What is the commitment statement of the course?
The commitment of this course is to train you enough to improvise and input your knowledge in technical fields. After the completion of the AngularJS online training course, you will understand the dos and don’ts of the field. And since, there will be some real-life projects are involved, your knowledge will not be limited to theoretical aspects only. You will have an equal amount of practical knowledge that will help you create a good reputation from a professional point of view faster than you think
Are there any discounts if we enroll in the group?
Yes, there will be discounts for group enrollment. There are certain slots in our company’s protocol where you will have a lot of benefits if you enroll in groups. The discount depends on the number of people your group is comprised of.
What are the training modes?
Although the training will be the same the preference may vary due to the residential factor. There are two basic categories to that.
AngularJS online training: This is the training that is offered by means of audiovisuals. What’s different in it? The candidates will have a chance to interact with their faculty members and can also have a personalized class one on one.
AngularJS training course online: This course is likely to be the same version of the previous one. But since people from all over the world can enrol and learn Angular.js online, it will be a little hard for each and everyone to interact with us personally
Is there any change in fees in training modes?
Both the training mode is the same. The division is for residential purposes only. So, you are most likely to notice no change in the fee structure. There will also be no change in the preference as well.
Below is the list of 5 reviews that we passed out candidates have provided with.
Initially, it was a little tough for me to get there but as the time passed, I sort of got the hang of it. But the amount of effort that my trainers have provided is very decent. They actually came up with strategies to make me understand according to my perspective. That is unique – Kalyan, USA
My initial approach was far too narrow and I actually had a sense that I am going to waste my money. But after a few days of my class, I understood that I have invested in an asset and from a good place – Sree Divya, Chennai
I actually like the way they teach. They are calm, welcoming, sometimes humorous and most of the time, clear to the concept. As the days went by, my grip on the course was getting stronger. Finally, I am a professional now and working as a freelancer thanks to them – Snigdha, Hyderabad
The timing was great as I am already employed. Due to their flexible timing, I could complete my course. That is one of the best features they provide – Subha Sri, Mumbai
I was a little worried about the certification. But after the certification, I went for a job interview. I was actually surprised that my certificate is very valuable, even more, that I have expected. That is actually very good considering a number of scams that people do in the cape of educational forums and training centers – Shekhar, New Jersey
Start your conversation with us