Amazon Web Services Online Training
Cloud computing is no more an alien concept for anyone working in the field of information technology. By eliminating the need to rely on devices or local servers to access data and information, the latest form of computing has taken the world by storm. Put simply, cloud computing is having all the computing services on the internet. This includes servers, databases, storage, software, networking, analytics, and much more. Shared resources are what cloud computing relies on. Rather than storing the programs and data on the hard drive of a computer (like we used to do earlier), cloud computing allows to store and access all the programs and data on the internet.
Cloud computing has entirely transformed the functioning of the business world.
Amazon Web Service is a platform that provides a wide range of reliable, secure, and low-cost cloud computing services. They include more than 70 services, such as CloudDrive, Dynamo Database, CloudSearch, Mechanical Turk, and S3 to name a few.
As evident from the name, it is a product of Amazon.com that was launched in 2006.
What The Course Offers?
Amazon Web Services online training course has beginner, intermediate and advanced levels that are designed to familiarize people with the fundamentals of the cloud computing and Amazon web services, and terminologies and concepts that are used on the platform. Also, it teaches how to use various services offered by the AWS, such as storage, developing applications, how to use DevOps practices, how to navigate through the platform, and how to make the most of it by employing the techniques in your business.
AWS online training covers all the aspects of Amazon web services i.e. architecting, developing and operations.
- Learning about the basics of cloud computing
- Benefits of cloud computing. How it can help your business meet its objectives and assist in business growth
- Learn the concepts and terminologies of cloud computing and AWS
- How to use various services offered by the AWS
- To gain knowledge about architectural principles of AWS
- Design and set up reliable and scalable systems and applications on the AWS platform
- How to shift existing applications to AWS?
- How to ensure data security and integrity on AWS?
- To become proficient in DevOps’ common practices
- To gain an understanding and to be able to use best practices of cloud security
- Introduction & History of AWS
- Creating AWS Free-tier Account
- Navigating AWS Management Console
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Security features of AWS
- Advantages & Disadvantages of AWS
- Cloud Service Model
- Cloud Deployment Model
Compute on Cloud (EC2)
- Managing the EC2 Infrastructure
- Browsing Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Specifying security groups and key pairs
- Customizing VM’s
- Creating your own AMI
- Creating new images of running instances
Security on Cloud (IAM)
- Controlling account security
- Managing User with Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- IAM User, group, Roles & Policies
- Evaluating Elastic Block Store (EBS) and instance-store root devices
- Assigning elastic IP Address
- Mapping instance types to computing needs
Storage in Cloud
- Storing Data in the cloud (S3 & Glacier)
- Lab: Create an S3 Bucket
- Lab: S3 Version Control
- Lab: S3 Lifecycle Management & Glacier
- CloudFront CDN
- S3 Security & Encryption
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
Transparently scaling to meet load variation
- Elastic load balancer (ELB) and health check
- Auto-scaling and Auto-scaling Group
- AWS CloudWatch
- Placement Group
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Creating Database Instances and scheduling for Backup
- Taking the snapshot of Database
- Create read replica RDS
- DynamoDB lab
- Networking on Cloud(VPC)
- Virtual Private Cloud(VPC)
- Public and Private Subnet
- NAT Gateway
- DNS Concept
- Scripting Infrastructure
- Sample CF Demo
Who is going to provide the training?
All the trainers at AWS online training not only have the specialized qualification in the field of information technology, but they are also well-versed in cloud computing and are AWS certified. Also, they have experience of both working at the AWS platform and of training people to use it.
How are the lessons conducted?
All training lessons are conducted online by our expert trainers. This is going to be an enriching experience in itself as it allows you to get in touch with people from different parts of the world.
Are the training sessions conducted live or they are pre-recorded?
The training is conducted via live sessions that allow you to be interactive during the class. You cannot only ask questions but also discuss anything as you do in a conventional classroom.
Will I be able to access the lessons after the class?
Yes. Recordings of all the sessions will be made available to all the students for future reference.
What is the course fee?
The course fee for AWS online course is [mention the course fee]
Does the course fee include the AWS certification exam fee?
No, the exam fee for AWS certification is not included in the course fee.
How many sessions are conducted during the training program?
The Amazon web services course consists of 25 sessions.
Do I need to know any computer application in order to be eligible for AWS training?
In addition to knowing the basic computer usages, a candidate has to be proficient in Java in order to enrol in AWS online training.
What do I need to have while attending the training sessions?
Participants need to ensure that they have an internet connection with good speed, handset with a microphone and any version of the Microsoft Windows Operating system that is above XP SP3.
Do you provide any certificate upon completion of the training program?
Yes, upon successful completion of the training program, we provide a ‘Certificate of Completion’ to all our participants.
AWS corporate training covers all the key features and offerings of AWS and is great of beginners – Ramani P
I love the interactive sessions. They allow you to ask questions and have your doubts cleared there and then. Also, they allow you to discuss different concepts with fellow participants and with the instructor – Sirisha M
Excellent content and amazing instructors! The instructor is truly an expert of the field and never gets irritated with your questions. Also, the training method and content is great – Anupam Sinha
What I love about the AWS training program the most, in addition to the friendly and cooperative instructor, is it equips you with both the theoretical knowledge and its practical application – Shreya
Online sessions are great for people who could not take out enough time to attend conventional classroom courses. For people like me, whose jobs require them to travel often, it is a great way of learning as you can attend the session from any part of the world. Also, the content and teaching methods are great too making it the best Amazon Web Services course in India. Thank you for designing such an amazing program! – Ravi Varma
It has been a truly wonderful experience and I find the knowledge that I gained from the AWS corporate training highly applicable in the real world. I am definitely going to recommend your company and the course to my colleagues and friends – Hari Krishna
Start your conversation with us